Creamy Garlic, Courgette Zoodles

I have been looking forward to eating this since I planned it on Friday – it has everything I need to be satisfied on the last day of my fat fast – it’s; creamy, cheesy and delicious – and I could not wait to tuck in – and it literally took about 10 minutes to prepare and cook. I find these types of recipes to be quite useful for people with busy lives – and not so busy people alike – but my point is – if you want to eat healthy but feel like you don’t have time to prepare anything – then this is the recipe for you. Like my previous post on Courgette Zoodles – this Creamy Courgette Zoodle dish can be served; warm, or cold, or even re-heated – which is perfect for a lunch break at work – or even for the kids at school – just simply add in more veggies -- or even some form of meat. The best thing about these Courgette Zoodles is that -- like the Spaghetti, and Noodles -- you can twirl them around your fork too -- this is why people love them.
Courgette Zoodles, mimicking real Noodles. 
As most of you probably know by now -- I like my recipes quick and easy, and this concoction was perfect for some healthy comfort food. It has approximately 3g of Carbs and 26g of Fat with 312 calories. What more can you ask for?

Creamy Garlic, Courgette Zoodles. 


Yields – 1-2 Servings

Ingredients
  • 1 Courgette (130g)
  • 45g - Plain Cream Cheese ( you can add more if you want it creamier)
  • 1 tbsp –Double Cream
  • 20g – Parmesan
  • 1 – Garlic Clove
  • 1-2 tsp Basil.
  • Pinch of Himalayan Salt 

Ingredients
  • Prepare the Courgette Zoodles with either your spiralizer, or julienne peeler
  • Place the Zoodles in a frying pan with a little bit of water and let them soften a little.
  • Next add the garlic and basil and sauté until the Zoodles start to soften more - they still need a bit of crunch.
  • Add the cream cheese, double cream, and some of the Parmesan, and combine with the Zoodles.
  • When everything is hot – plate up – garnish with Parmesan -- add more basil and serve immediately 
And that's, that, a; simple, quick, and delicious recipe – which can be prepared and cooked in 10 minutes. Perfect. I actually loved this recipe so much that I think I'm going to experiment a little with it when my carb intake is higher, and make it more nutritiously stable, such as; adding in more veggies and protein – so watch this space folks. 

KetoStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment