Goodbye Dry Skin. Hello Radiant Goddess.

Well, after my trip to Cardiff yesterday I am officially shattered. Every muscle hurts and I feel like I've done a session at the gym, and I've never even stepped foot into a gym before. On a plus note, I came home with a brand spanking new iPad, after mine slowly lost its life - it was quite sad actually. I also had a bunch of other goodies that make rainy days more pleasurable - Pyjamas and a bunch of lotions and potions from a new skincare range - Botanics.

Here's my collection so far... 

Botanics Skincare Products 

I'm ashamed to admit that I've never been one to use skincare products, if I'm honest I've just never found one that works on my type of skin - quite severe dry patches and an oily t-zone - a struggle to work with I know, but after purchasing a few products over the years from different brands I came to the conclusion that nothing was going to work for me, and I was forever to walk this planet looking like a scaly reptile - until I found Botanics. It was a bit of a happy accident actually, as I had a few quid on my Boots loyalty card that I wanted to use and as I've lost nearly 50lbs in bodyweight, I thought it was about time I started looking after myself and my skin again. 
I decided on a toner, cleanser and face mask, and after browsing online for a few days I finally settled on the 'Botanics Ionic Clay Face Mask' and the Garnier, toner and cleanser. However, when I arrived at my local Boots store the Garnier products were all sold out - a good sign about the product it's self but not for me - I really wanted those products. Thankfully the Botanics Ionic Clay Face Mask was in stock because that is when I noticed the other Botanic products. The Botanic products are quite fresh looking - white bottles/tubs with fluorescent writing in all different colours - I hummed and arrghed as I wasn't familiar with this brand of skincare, but as I had points to use I figured it was worth a go and if all failed, I hadn't wasted any money.

I am so glad that I took the plunge because they really are amazing. After using for only a week, my dry patches don't look so angry and I can now apply my make-up like a dream - it glides like an elegant swan on a placid lake - yeah that kind of amazing.
 I opted for the 'Botanics Gentle Cleansing Cream ' - From the Ultra Care range and also the 'Botanics Cleansing Toner' - From the All Bright range. It wasn't until I got home and did a bit of research that I realised the different colours were for different skin types, so next time it will make sense to opt for the products in the same range in order to achieve optimal results. However, the best part about these products are that their all Organic, with mostly natural ingredients - an added bonus since I try to eat as naturally, as I can - it only makes sense to have natural skincare too - with no harsh chemicals. 
I am so glad that I took the plunge because they really are amazing. After using for only a week, my dry patches don't look so angry and I can now apply my make-up like a dream - it glides like an elegant swan on a placid lake - yeah that kind of amazing.

 I opted for the 'Botanics Gentle Cleansing Cream ' - From the Ultra Care range and also the 'Botanics Cleansing Toner' - From the All Bright range. It wasn't until I got home and did a bit of research that I realised the different colours were for different skin types, so next time it will make sense to opt for the products in the same range in order to achieve optimal results. However, the best part about these products are that their all Organic, with mostly natural ingredients - an added bonus since I try to eat as naturally, as I can - it only makes sense to have natural skincare too - with no harsh chemicals – and their also affordable.

Yesterday's loot

Botanics Skincare Products.
The products which I purchased yesterday (above) I'm going to need more time to see how effective they are, but from what I saw last night I think I'm going to like them. 

I am officially hooked on these products so far and I think they will definitely help me in keeping my skincare regime more consistent, and I can't wait to see what else they have to offer. I will however mention that these products do seem to burn slightly, but I think that is purely down to the fact that I had a lot of open, dry patches, although the boots website does state not to use on broken skin - but what can you do when you peel like a shedding snake. 

Until next time...

xoxo

KetoStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment