Tuna Waffle Melt

Here it is again - the coconut flour bread recipe - which you can find here - this time however its a waffle and used for a tuna melt - yum! There's not much to say about this recipe, as I've used it so many times I have nothing else t say about it - other than its still delicious, especially when you add herbs into the batter - italian seasoning is a good one.

I've never actually had a tuna melt before, so I wasn't particularly sure what to add to it - I knew cheese must be a main component and then I added whatever I fancied and voila - tuna melt.

Tuna Melt
The only trouble I have with my waffle maker is that it leaves the waffles pretty limp and fragile - I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen since I've only ever eaten my own waffles, but this issue is easily fixed - I carefully remove them from the waffle maker and fry them on a low heat, in some ghee, or unsalted butter until their a nice golden brown - this makes the sandwich easier to handle.

So there it is, a tuna melt with waffle bread - who needs carby bread eh?

KetoStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment